FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
BRAD CELEBRATES 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF WELCOME TO DISCOVERY PARK WITH NEWLY AVAILABLE CD & VINYL ALBUM RE-ISSUES
In addition, the release will be made available as a digipak CD and also as a digital download through all digital service providers. Each configuration will include 2 bonus tracks (previously unavailable in North America) – “It Ain’t Easy” and “Make Me Crazy.”
New album artwork for Welcome To Discovery Park has been newly re-designed and created by BRAD drummer, Regan Hagar.
“Crazy how time flies!! BRAD is very proud to be re-issuing our third record. One of my favorite BRAD tracks of all time is the stark and simple ‘Takin’ It Easy,’ the stunning melody and emotion in Shawn’s voice never fails to make me smile. We hope if some of you have been having a hard time finding …Discovery Park, this will brighten your day. And if you haven’t heard about it, check it out,” says Stone Gossard.
The reissue of Welcome To Discovery is the first in a series of Razor & Tie BRAD catalog re-issues. 2013 will also see the release of additional BRAD titles in multiple formats.
The Welcome To Discovery Park pre-order bundles are as follows:
* TIER ONE: CD only
* TIER TWO: Vinyl only (2LP gatefold vinyl)
* TIER THREE: CD, Vinyl (2LP gatefold vinyl) and T-Shirt
Formed in 1992, BRAD originated as an official side-project that developed into something much deeper for fans and band alike. Anchored by Shawn Smith’s astonishing vocals, the band’s soulful rock sound has spawned four official studio albums. Over the years, Brad has toured off/on and also performed on both Jimmy Kimmel Live! and Late Night with Jimmy Fallon.
1. Brothers and Sisters
3. Drop It Down
4. Never Let Each Other Down
5. If You Could Make It Good
7. Takin’ It Easy
9. All Is One
10. Couch T-Bone
11. La La La
12. Yes, You Are
14. It Ain’t Easy (Bonus Track)
15. Make Me Crazy (Bonus Track)
You Can Also Pre-Order HERE
Heart's Kicking & Dreaming The Long Awaited Memoir From Ann And Nancy Wilson In Stores Now!
Two sisters. Two voices. One Heart.
The mystery of "Magic Man." The wicked riff of "Barracuda." The sadness and beauty of "Alone." The raw energy of "Crazy On You." These songs, and so many more, are part of the fabric of American music. Heart, fronted by Ann and Nancy Wilson, has given fans everywhere classic, raw, and pure badass rock and roll for more than three decades. As the only sisters in rock who write their own music and play their own instruments, Ann and Nancy have always stood apart—certainly from their male counterparts but also from their female peers. By refusing to let themselves and their music be defined by their gender, and by never allowing their sexuality to overshadow their talent, the Wilson sisters have made their mark, and in the process paved the way for many of today's female artists.
Throughout their career, Ann and Nancy have never found an answer to the question they are most frequently asked: "What is it like to be a woman in rock and roll?" Kicking and Dreaming puts that question to bed, once and for all.
Buy it Kicking and Dreaming: A Story of Heart, Soul, and Rock and Roll
Aerosmith Announce New Fall 2012 Tour Dates
Aerosmith just announced dates for the second leg of The Global Warming Tour which will launch on November 8th. Aerosmith spent the summer on the road with classic rock favorites, Cheap Trick, and the two bands will continue their musical friendship this fall.
Aerosmith Fall 2012 Tour:
11/8 — Oklahoma City, Okla. — Chesapeake Energy Arena
11/11 — Wichita, Kan. — INTRUST Bank Arena
11/14 — Kansas City, Mo. — Sprint Center
11/16 — Austin, Texas — Erwin Center
11/20 — New York, N.Y. — Madison Square Garden
11/23 — Atlantic City, N.J. — Revel Resorts – Ovation Hall
11/25 — Columbus, Ohio — Nationwide Arena
11/27 — Toronto, Ontario — Air Canada Centre
12/1 — Las Vegas, Nev. — MGM Grand Garden Arena
12/3 — Los Angeles, Calif. — Staples Center
12/6 — New Orleans, La. — New Orleans Arena
12/9 — Fort Lauderdale, Fla. — BB&T Center
12/11 — Tampa, Fla. — Tampa Bay Times Forum
12/13 — Nashville, Tenn. — Bridgestone Arena
album cover art of the day:
BLOODBOUND To Release 'In The Name Of Metal' In November
Read the rest at Blabbermouth
album cover art of the day (part two):
Gloria Morti Album Cover Art
this from our friends at www.soundstagedirect.com
Top Ten Bestselling Vinyl Records At SoundStageDirect
1. In The Groove Vinyl Record Cleaner
2. Mark Knopfler - Privateering
3. MFSL Original Master Record Sleeves (50)
4. Bob Dylan - Tempest
5. Residents - Eskimo
6. The Band - Rock of Ages
7. Steely Dan - Aja
8. Stevie Ray Vaughan Box Set (45RPM) (Pre-Order)
9. Weezer (Blue Album) (Pre-Order)
10. Rolling Stones - Some Girls - Live In Texas '78
from our friends at www.vinylcollective.com
Top 10 Albums – September 17, 2012
Here are the Top 10 Albums sold at Shop Radio Cast for the week of September 11 – September 17, 2012:
1. Angels and Airwaves – Love Part I & II 4XLP
2. Quicksand – Slip LP
3. Underoath – The Changing of Times LP
4. Bad Books – II LP
5. Yellowcard – One For The Kids LP
6. Sleep – Dopesmoker 2XLP
7. Between the Buried and Me – The Parallax II: Future Sequence 2XLP
8. The Starting Line – Direction LP
9. Pedro The Lion – It’s Hard To Find A Friend LP
10. Blaqk Audio – Bright Black Heaven 2XLP
GRIMEY'S BEST SELLERS 9/10 - 9/16, 2012
Vinyl Top 25:
1. Bob Dylan - Tempest
2. The xx - Coexist
3. Paper Route - The Peace Of Wild Things
4. David Byrne & St Vincent - Love This Giant
5. Luella & The Sun - Luella & The Sun 10"
6. Thee Oh Sees - Putrifiers II
7. Cat Power - Sun
8. Dave Matthews Band - Away From The World
9. Patterson Hood - Heat Lightning Rumbles In The Distance
10. Wanda Jackson - Tore Up 7"
11. Turbo Fruits - Butter
12. Animal Collective - Centipede Hz
13. Alabama Shakes - Boys & Girls
14. Rayland Baxter - Feathers & Fishhooks
15. Ty Segall - The Hill 7"
16. Father John Misty - Fear Fun
17. Calexico - Algiers
18. My Morning Jacket - Outta My System: Remixes 12"
19. Chris Robinson Brotherhood - Magic Door
20. Divine Fits - A Thing Called Divine Fits
21. The Lumineers - The Lumineers
22. Ryan Adams - Heartbreaker
23. Shovels & Rope - O' Be Joyful
24. Wild Nothing - Nocturne
25. Seapony - Falling