Wednesday, October 8, 2008

My Christmas Wish

Yes, I know it is early, but if any of my relatives or friends are reading, this is a must have gift for me:

Yesterday, Neiman Marcus released the 82nd edition of its legendary Christmas Book. Originally published as a 16-page booklet in 1926, the guide is now 154-pages strong and full of mind-blowing gifts that I know can’t afford but will drool over anyway. Here is what I will be asking Santa for:



THIRTY-FIVE YEAR COLLECTION OF 45 RPM RECORDS ($275,000)Audiophiles will covet this collection of each and every 45 RPM vinyl record that was listed on the Billboard Top 100 Rock and Pop charts from Jan. 1, 1955, through Dec. 31, 1990. There are about 18,400 records total, including those from greats like Elvis and Hendrix and the Beach Boys.

Maybe they take installments or even my first born.......

No comments: