Wednesday, August 5, 2009

New Relationship Offers 5% Discount - Exclusive To Collecting Vinyl Records Blog!


I am very excited to announce that I have hooked up with one of the premier vinyl record websites on the Internet, www.soundstagedirect.com !

Here is a bit about them:

We sell factory-sealed jazz, rock, funk, soul, rap & hip hop, classical, and Latin vinyl records. Over 10,000 titles in stock! Also offering 180 & 200 Gram Vinyl LPs.

SoundStage Direct, LLC
212 Decatur St
Doylestown, PA 18901

1-877-WAX-TRAX (929-8729)

What excites me the most as that I am able to offer my readers 5% off of their order, just by giving this vendor the code "CVR" Be sure to take advantage of this super offer, and again, I am very happy to announce this new relationship. Watch the blog for more information coming very soon !

No comments: