Wednesday, December 29, 2010

New Music Releases - December 28, 2010

Not much this week, as always CVR Blog picks are in red:






Alfie Boe - Bring Me Home
Alvin Lee - Detroit Diesel
Andrew Gold - All This & Heaven Too
Billy Lee Riley - Rock With Me Baby
Bing Crosby & Louis Armstrong - Bing & Satchmo
Bobby Vee - Rarities
Bon Jovi - Live On Air
Cadillacs - Fabulous Cadillacs / Crazy Cadillacs
Charlotte Gainsbourg - Live & Inedits (2 CDs)
Cocteau Twins - Treasure (Vinyl)
Dio - Dio - The Legend: Live (DVD)
Earl Hines - Electrified
Ella Fitzgerald - Mack the Knife: Ella in Berlin
Elvis Presley - Remix Collection (2 CDs)
Four Tops - Reach Out I'll Be There
George Michael - December Song (I Dreamed of Christmas)
Jay-Z - All Black Everything
Jesse McCartney - Have It All
John Gary Williams - John Gary Williams
Johnny Cash - I Walk the Line
Louis Armstrong - Hello Dolly
Michael Jackson - Hold My Hand (Single)
Motorhead - The World Is Yours (Classic Rock Magazine Edition - UK)
Professor Longhair - No Buts No Maybes
Ray Charles - Dedicated to You / Genius Sings the Blues
Ray Sharpe - Gonna Let It Go This Time
Rufus Thomas - Crazy About You Baby
Sanford-Townsend Band - Smoke From a Distant Fire
Sarah Vaughan - Three Classic Albums
Shackleton - Fabric 55: Shackleton

Supertramp - Breakfast in America (2CDs/DVD/Vinyl/Book)








Tokio Hotel - Best of
Triumph - In the Beginning


New Jazz Releases


Remember, if you are a record company and have new releases or know of any I missed (especially vinyl), please email me and I will add your music to the list. I also do reviews of new vinyl, email me for more information.

New Music Releases are put together from a variety of sources by blog owner Robert Benson

Have new music for the list? Email me at rbenson30@wi.rr.com  

No comments: